Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More Pumpkin! Happy Fall!



We are certainly into the Autumn season. And if you haven't noticed by now, I LOVE pumpkin! I have been enjoying pumpkin tea, pumpkin scones, any pumpkin item I can get my hands on! Me and my roommate have a little pumpkin display on our mantle right now with some faux Fall leaves. In between school and rehearsals today, I decided to calm my nerves and do some baking. I prepared a lovely pumpkin bread, and with the remaining batter, added chocolate chips and baked some delectable pumpkin chocolate chip muffins! The smell of pumpkin and spice is weaving its way through my apartment right now. Delicious! Browse the internet and find your favorite recipe. There are so many. I'm using a secret recipe that I LOVE! Oh, also, those awesome pumpkin kitchen towels that go so well with the baked goods are from K-Mart! Cheap and perfect for the season. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the change of colors!

Best,

Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment